Sunday, November 27, 2005

Does Mr Big really exist?


The question on every Single woman and SATC fan's mind...
Does Mr Big really exist in the real world?

Well here's my story...

I met Mr 'Big'
(name not being disclosed due to obvious reasons)

Good looking, charming, a perfect gentleman, bloody good taste, well dressed, a sexy voice...the list could go on...

Well, trust me when I say he's as close to Mr Big as you could possibly find in the world... And this is not just me saying this, but alot of the women that he has dated...

Yup my Mr Big played around too...and he is currently married to his very own 'stick' figure - LOL

And sure I'm still sittin around here hung up on the guy after all these years (he still calls me - long distance!). And no I ain't stupid - I ain't moping around either - It's just I haven't found the 'right one' after him (Right one - we'll deal with that on a seperate session all together)...

But the point I'm makin is all us single women are obsessed with finding Mr Big.

Trust me when I say when you find him, it ain't easy to keep 'em...and if you think you can change 'em, well girlfriend I hate to say this to you but nuh uh, forget about it...

The worst part of this is, I was told this a hundred times before - but we humans and women in particular refuse to learn from other people's mistakes. Had some woman categorically drilled into my head that Mr Big is bad for health, would I have listened? Have people stopped smoking cigarettes coz of the warning label yet?

Some things will never change.

So, all you single women out there, when you meet a man that you think is potentially your Mr Big, just remember one thing...

"If he's too good to be true, he probably is"