Sunday, November 27, 2005

I think, therefore I am single


'I think, therefore I am single'

I wonder what Liz Winston was thinking when she wrote that...
Was her love life a disaster?
Was she heartbroken to the point of no-return?
Did she believe she would never love again?
Who knows...

All I do know is that she respected herself enough not to be scared to be single.
She respected herself enough not to be scared to be alone.
She respected herself enough not be stuck in some crappy relationship.

Why are we women so scared all the time?

Why do we allow ourselves to lose our self respect for a man?

I'm gonna stand up and respect myself - love myself 'cause I'm not scared of being alone anymore...

I'm not afraid of entering a party by myself...

I'm not terrified of the 'married men' hitting on me...

I think, therefore I am fabulous - Noojes