Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Secret Garden


She'll let you in her house
If you come knockin' late at night
She'll let you in her mind
If the words you say are right
If you pay the price
She'll let you deep inside
But there's a secret garden she hides...
~ Bruce Springsteen

The smirk when you know more than you say...
The tiny grin when u just know...
The little sneer when you deny...
The no reaction when you feign ignorance...
The glow you emit when you remember...

I love my secret garden.
I love the fact that no one knows me like me.
I love the way I remember things that put a smile on my face.
I love the way I remember things that made me cry.
I love the fact that there are people I've met that no one knows about.
I love the way I've done things, been to places no one will know about.
I love thinking of something and playing it back over and over and over.
I love being in touch with the way I feel.
I love the touch of me.

I love my secret garden.