Wednesday, October 11, 2006

This post is brought to you by the number "2"

*D R U M R O L L*

1, 2

Buckle my shoe...

Guys, let me thank you all for some wonderful advice.

Today's post is brought to you by the number TWO

Isn't two a great number?

Two is a couple

Table for two is always perfect they never say for three now do they

A pair is always two

Its the second number and already double of one - great achiever huh

But thats not the reason we're celebrating the number 2

and its not because of my 2 timing friends either he he he

Its because today I complete two years at the company I work at (well till I take over my new job next week that is)

And surprisingly I've only had two major jobs at two major companies

So, I figured here's to number 2

Does the number have any significance for you?