Saturday, October 07, 2006

Happy Birthday Lurker

There are a couple of lurkers at my blog that hang around and rarely to never leave comments...

But some of them talk to me on the phone on and off and tell me that they have been keeping an eye on me so to speak...

Today is one of my lurkers birthdays

And she knows exactly who she is

She turns 22 today

I told her that 22 was the best year of my life

Honestly it was

If I was ever given a choice to go back in time

I'd go back to being 22

But this post is about her and not me

Both her and her brother keep me young

They honestly have a certain joie de vivre

And its a pleasure to be around them

So here's wishing you all the best forever n ever

You and your family have taught me so much - more than you could ever imagine

So thank you and the warmest wishes always