Sunday, September 24, 2006

30 things I just did

There are some weekends when I stay home or don't end up doing anything exciting to talk about and then there are weekends when the universe doles out so much that I even have a hard time remembering everything I've done or said

Lucky for you (and me) this weekend is the latter

I have seriously painted the town red this weekend

Here's just some of it

  1. Some of the boys at work and I decided to throw a party in the office - Yes IN the office on friday night.
  2. We set up a DJ and disco lights and even a smoke machine inside the office
  3. Imaging pumping music and lights with flowing alcohol
  4. A huge projection screen with pyschadelic images
  5. We started at 7 30 pm sharp
  6. We wound up around 2 30 am
  7. I vaguely remember bottles of tequila being passed around
  8. Oh and to make the night more memorable, the boys and I put together an AV (Audio Visual) that was totally hilarious with video footage of the people from office - they had no idea what we were doing when we were capturing the footage
  9. A younger boy from the office came upto me and confessed that he has had a crush on me for the longest time and just a smile on my face makes his day (that was a toughie)
  10. A friend spent the night and we stayed up till 4 am drinking wine - my mom joined us for a while as well at 3 am
  11. I had a haircut on saturday - It wasn't planned but my hairdresser insisted on chopping it off
  12. Went and watched the sun go down with an old friend
  13. I got compliments on my hair on saturday night (it was so worth the haircut ;))
  14. I bumped into my first ex who I have not seen in 2 or 3 years on saturday night
  15. I felt absolutely nothing after seeing him - Is that a bad thing?
  16. I thought I was looking really nice even if I say so myself (now that sounds awful)
  17. Two friends one of who I have known for 20 years atleast got engaged that night - You just have to see the rock on her finger
  18. We popped a bottle of Dom Perignon
  19. We popped a bottle of Moet et Chandon
  20. I saw some more champagne being popped
  21. We bar hopped
  22. 3 am and we're still NOT on our way home
  23. Two nights in a row - *yawn* but I'm still smiling
  24. Got home at 4:30 am - Still smiling
  25. Broke my Tiffany keyring - I'm really upset about this - It was a birthday gift from last year and I love it
  26. Spent the afternoon on sunday having lunch with my family
  27. Spent the second half of sunday afternoon at my other family's house
  28. Went and ate Sushi and Tiramisu
  29. Watched a movie sunday night
  30. And I'm about to jump into bed and watch some DVD's before going to work tom morning...

So, tell me 5 things you did over the weekend