Thursday, September 07, 2006

Don't talk to me until I get my first cup of...
















I know I don't talk about this much
Well not as much as Lilykins
But I am addicted to my coffee

Two cups a day on average and its usually three on work days
and Four on high stress days

And thats when I put a stop to my coffee intake

It makes me hyper and a pronounced 'Drama Queen'

I actually enjoy being a Drama Queen

I'd rather be described as something as compared to nothing at all

I mean can u imagine if you were to ask 'Arete' for instance, 'Whats Noojes like?'

And I would just DIE a million deaths if if she said 'Uh uh let me see, I am not sure how to describe her actually - She is Ok'

Argh

I'd rather she called me a drama queen

Alot of people at work refer to me as DQ as well

Infact a friend from work bought me a coffee mug recently which says DQ and I love it

*sipping coffee*

But the reason I am saying this is coz I bought a baby blue and Gold Kathy Van Zealand bag while I was in the States and it is BOLD and Gold lol

And everyone in my office is making fun of me

And personally I just love it and the attention

May be well play the part of the drama queen rite?