Thursday, August 17, 2006

My summer holiday

Part of my plan for my life is to see a new city every year...

Over the last couple of years I have visisted and engulfed beautiful cities across the world such as Paris, London, San Fransisco, Boston, New York, Kolkatta, Lucknow, Los Angeles, Orlando etc...

There are certain cities I keep going back to and others that I would love to keep going back to

But money and time restrict my travel plans

My agenda however is still to see atleast ONE new city every year

This year I am going to St Martin

I never imagined I would make it all the way there but when my friend got married and moved there two years ago, I realised it would be a matter of time before I flew down to the islands to experience 'Island Life'

Since I have been living the good ol American Suburban Life in Nashville TN for the last few weeks, my body is craving crazy city life first

So what better place than the big apple


I take off tom morning with minimal hand lugguage

I know I will be harassed at security anyways

But its going to be nothing compared to what I will go through at Heathrow airport a few weeks from now...

I have already planned most of my meals in NYC

Penang is always a must...

Situated in Soho, it usually means I need time before dinner to take in the sights and sounds of Soho...

Pizza and hot dogs on the streets is the no-brainer but a trip is never complete without it

A good place to find me in the middle of the day will probably be Macys - Lilykins you wanted to come shopping with me rite?

Then I am off to St Martin

I have no idea what to expect but I believe that the French side is absolutely stunning...


There won't be much shopping there I imagine

Just alot of wine and song

I'll probably end up spending alot of time with my friend and her baby soaking in the sights and sounds of the island life

I'll also probably end up reading another book or two as well



So if you don't see me around here for the next couple of days just imagine me sitting right here...






You will be missed ;)

Hope I am too but there is only one way I will know when I am back - Leave me smiles...