Saturday, July 29, 2006

Target

I survived the first day of jet lag in the States

Over the last couple of years I have worked out the best system to fight jet lag

Sleep over the first sector to London and then kill yourself staying awake till you get home

This wonderfully painful system helps in adjusting the body to local time

Yesterday spent the day chilling out and going to 'Target' just to pick up the general stuff I need to enhance my stay here

This morning my wonderful sister went grocery shopping to buy all the wonderfully fatty foods I love to consume by the dozen while I am on holiday

Ahh the joys of being on vacation

Today I start my shopping expeditions

Wish me luck

And I am well rested now considering I slept for 11 hours last night

Ahh the joys of being alive

You know where to find me - uhm check the mall...