Wednesday, July 05, 2006

You ate what in the rain?

Rain, feel it on my finger tips
Hear it on my window pane
Your love's coming down like Rain,
wash away my sorrow
Take away my pain
Your love's coming down like rain ~Madonna















You guys are the best...
I felt so much better after all those smiles you left on my face thank you

Bombay city came to a standstill yesterday and no one was able to go to work or stay there.
Schools, colleges, the city and state courts - everything was shut
Alot of it in fear of the 26th July fiasco that happened last year

Last year I didnt make it home for 3 days
I probably should blog about that incident - maybe I'll do that on 26th July itself -hmmm

So yesterday I spent the whole day at home watching the pitter patter outside my window
In all fairness it was more lashing around than pitter patter

Out of sheer frustration if being at home the whole day I stepped out in the evening to eat sushi

There is nothing nicer than sushi and wine on a rainy rainy evening

And I am finally planning on going to work today - all the way across town

But as I sit here sipping my coffee and listen to the rain outside it just makes me wonder
"Should I pack an overnight bag just in case?"