Thursday, June 22, 2006

Six wierd things about me














Melody tagged me to write six wierd things about me

Now come on, would Noojes be wierd - seriously...

I am drawing a complete blank with this wierdness especially considering I have already done '100 things about me' and the 'A to Z about me'

So, what new thing can I say about myself that would fall in the wierd category?

Hmm...thinking thinking thinking

Ok I'll give it a shot

One - I don't like cutting my own nails
As far as possible I go for a professional manicure and pedicure unless a nail breaks and I just have to file it myself

Two - I see spirits from time to time
Don't freak out - I seriously do lol

Three - I put on an accent on the phone depending on who is calling
I have no idea why I do this - its a habit and comes natually

Four - I always put my right foot on the ground first
Wierd eh?

Five - I am obsessed with pictures and delete or tear pictures of me that I don't like
Very very critical of myself in pictures

and last but not least

Six - I always drink water after drinking coffee
and the water better be chilled with no ice

So there you have it - Six wierd things about me

Now each one of you have to comment one wierd thing about you to entertain me...

Go on...