Monday, June 26, 2006

Come and Go

This has been a weekend of come and go

But then thats all a part of life I know

Hey that rhymed - it was not intentional I promise

My friend from St Martin who came into town six weeks go left to go back yesterday












I walked her down the aisle less than two years ago

Last year when we met in New York, I wobbled her down the streets a full eight months pregnant

And this time I carried her seven month old son in my arms while she shopped

If I make it to St Martin in August who knows what she will have in store for me...

Other than that, Mr Friend took off to Europe for two weeks on saturday night

But good ol' blogger pal Harjee came into town over the weekend

So, to announce his arrival into the city there was dinner for five

Followed by a night of dancing and singing

Well the girls danced

I jived

Kicked my feet up in the air












And let myself have fun

And today Harjee left too

But my boss has given me a great gift this afternoon

Enough and more work to keep me busy till I leave for my vacation at the end of July







I wanna kick my feet up in the air again