Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Across the world in 30 hours

So I wanted to sing the song I always sing before catching a flight but I realised I did that one already a couple of months ago...

Any guesses for which song it is...

C'mon its pretty obvious if any of you even know me for a second...

All right I swore I wasn't gonna do this but what the hell...

"All my bags are packed
I'm ready to go..."

Ok I'm gonna stop right there...

Simply because it is a big LIE

I have not packed

I have not even showered yet

I still haven't finished updating my i-pod

I have not got my foreign exchange yet

And I am still waiting for all the parcels I need to carry across the planet

Hmm

But its just another year and just another 30 hour journey across the globe and I will be ready to take off and charged up to survive the trip

So without further ado I must wish myself














See you from the other side...

And oh before I forget, in typical Noojes style hear me say...

MISS ME ;)