Friday, August 04, 2006

Everyone's doing it...

Everyone seems to be doing it so why not me right

Hey if you can't beat 'em join 'em

In which case I will have to start with the HNT's, the pantless fridays, braless tuesdays, cheese fridays, musical mondays...not sure if I can keep up with it all but lets give this one a shot and start off with this meme...

Favourite
Color: Black - its versatile and always makes me look sexy

Food: This one is impossible - but French toast comes high up on my list

Movie: Sound of Music - I can never stop watching it and I know all the words and lyrics - go on test me...

Sport: Walking...walking and walking more...

Day of the week: Friday - It's friday I'm in love ;)

Ice cream: Home made Roasted Almond ice-cream or After Eight Gelato yum yum

Current
Mood: Chilled out

Clothes: Blue jeans and a black sleeveless knit - It's gotta be black

Desktop: On my computer it is an angel *sigh*

Time: 10 :52 am

Surroundings: Kids bonus room in Nashville, TN

Annoyances: my hair dripping wet and me too lazy to blow dry it

Thoughts: My friends 5 year old daughter in hospital with 104 fever for the last week - Doctors cannot diagnose whats wrong - Please pray people

First:
Best friend: Gopi and Gauri
Gopi now lives in SFO and we are still friends
Gauri now lives in Dubai and well we just don't see eye to eye anymore

Last:
Drink: Chianti wine

Car ride: To Carrabbas for dinner and wine last night

Crush: Oranges while making orange juice (caughtcha there - lol)

Phone call: Friend 'D' who's daughter is in hospital

CD played: Karrine Pollack

Have you evah:
Dated a best friend:Yes I did - It was fun while it lasted - he could actually order me dinner without me being there

Broken the law: sad but true

Been arrested: Guilty as charged

Been on TV: Couple of times :)

Kissed someone you didn’t know: Nope

Things:
5 things you are good at : Being nostalgic, singing, consoling, being a friend and u tell me the last one...

4 things you have done today: Made coffee, washed my hair, sang in the shower and wrote this meme

3 things you can hear right now:My two nephews shuffling around me, my sister yelling for me downstairs and the shuffle of the keyboard as I type

2 things in your purse right now: Wallet and a wine cork

1 thing you wish you were doing right now: Sitting at the spa

Thats all folks and remember you gotta tell me one thing I am good at so get at it...

Mwah