Monday, July 31, 2006

I eat where Nicole eats...

Nicole who?

Our very own Nicole Kidman my dears

No kiddin around there

I have had the privilege of eating at Peters Sushi

A quaint little Sushi bar in Nashville which is frequented by Nicole...

The sushi was lovely especially the fusion sushi which was made with some sort of Lingam sauce

An interesting combination

The weekend has been fun

Sushi dinners, a bit of shopping (my famous off shoulder dresses - one has been bought-phew), a barbeque dinner last night that involved way too much preperation and over the top cleaning up at the end of it and a nice bottle of cabernet sauvignon

I'm still grabbing my 8-9 hours of sleep every night...something I am going to conciously try and do while I am in Nashville

But last nights sleep was rudely interrupted by work calls from the other end of the planet

For some insane reason my client who was well informed of my annual leave decided to ask me to pop by for a meeting

WHAAAAAT

Which in turn meant I needed to sort it out with my office at 3 am

Go figure

My boss was wonderful enough to say he's taking care of it and that I should go back to having a wonderful vacationa

Thank you very berry much I will...

Any one has any news for me?