Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Decisions


"The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want" ~ Ben Stein

Part of life is making decisions.

What do I want to major in?

What kind of job do I want?

Do I want to get married and settle down?

Do I want to work after I have kids?

Do I want to stay in this job for what they are paying me?

Is this the right strategy for my client?

Do I need to take a vacation this year?

In my mind, decisions are supposed to important questions we ask ourselves that make life impacting choices

Which is why when I am on vacation, I don't particularly like to think about making decisions at all

Alas

It seems I can run but I cannot hide

Check out some of the decisions I have to make while I am on vacation

~ Low fat or 2% or Full fat milk

~ Cream or no cream

~ Doritos or Tostitos

~ Strawberry Glazed Cheesecake or New York Cheesecake

~Maple syrup or Honey

~ Tall or Regular

~ Greenhills mall or Coolsprings mall

~ Small or Medium

~ Red or Blue

~ Levis or Guess

~ Bootleg or Straight

~ New York or San Fransisco

~ Blog or don't blog

Argh...Vacations are supposed to be about NOT making decisions...

What's your opinion?