Thursday, August 03, 2006

These are a few of my favourite things...

Orchids and roses
And scones in Britain
Bright coloured petals
that get me smitten
Tiffany boxes tied up with string,
These are a few of my favorite things.

Cheese macaroni
And chinese fried noodle,
Cabernet smells
And cute little poodles
Men that are shy
And yet can still sing
These are a few of my favorite things.

When my birthday comes
When I'm being good
When I'm feeling sad,
My loved ones remember my favorite things,
And then they make me so glad...

There is a point to this out burst in song this morning

I'm sure all of you remember me turning the big 3-0 in May earlier this year

Well as much as I hate surprises, I got surprised yesterday

My sister took me to Greenhills mall yesterday where Tiffany has opened Nashville's first Tiffany store

Needless to say I walked around with my eyes wide open

Until, my sister said I could pick my birthday gift

Yipeeee

Yayayayaya

Wowieeee

And believe it or not I pretty much knew what I wanted

Its something I've had my eye on for a while

The Tiffany Atlas bangle








*sigh*

So I guess if you want something badly enough, the universe does conspire to give it to you...

Thank you Sister