Sunday, September 03, 2006

Flying

















Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly!
~ Scottish Saying
I'm taking flight tomorrow
A long long flight
All the way back home
It will take me around 30 hours from door to door
Which includes transit time at two different airports

I am not looking forward to flying without my usual hand baggage consisting of everything I possibly need for 30 hours

Instead I have to pack some stuff into a tiny bag - the specifications of which have been provided to me by the airline

And then there is the whole 'take off your shoes' and 'everything in your pockets' and walk through security check - which I will be doing multiple times as well

Oh well - atleast I will be safe

But I will be flying

Flying so high

Soaring in the sky

So over the next 2-3 days

Everytime you look up at the sky and see a plane

Remember to wave

It may just be me ;)

(And if you're too embaressed to wave - then just leave a smile for me here - it'll make me feel good when I get back home)