Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Keeping afloat - barely


Would you believe me if I told you I went to work all day yesterday after landing and reaching home at 3 am...

Uh huh thats me alright

I'm pretty impressed with myself - I actually managed to stay awake all day at work

My brother from Sydney was in town only for the day and I hadn't seen him in a couple of months, so I managed to keep myself awake and have dinner with him while making life changing decisions and conversations...

Work was insane but it felt good to be back

I still haven't set up my desk with all my stuff that I put away before I went on leave but I am sure I will get round to it

What welcomed me the most was over 1000 emails in my work box - NOT FUN

I already have meetings set up and there is an unbelievable amount to do

And I'm not even over my jet lag yet

But then I'm used to keeping afloat right?

Barely lol