Monday, September 11, 2006

Taking Life Into My Own Hands

I remember a scene from the movie 'Sound of Music' where they say

'When God closes a door, somewhere he opens a window'

That has stuck by me all my life

I've never forgotten it

Opportunities knock on our door from time to time

Sometimes we keep the door tightly shut in fear of what might become if we open the door. Change is scary and thats an understatement which is why most people don't open the door when opportunity knocks...

Others take a peep in and see the world that they may have in the palm of their hands

And others open the door and embrace their new world as scary as it may be...

TODAY, I am opening the door and embracing the new world...

I have been toying with this decision for a while and will tell you all soon, I promise

Wish me luck and love, I need it...