Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Sometimes you just know...

I opened the door of opportunity yesterday

Well actually I swung it wide open

I decided to embrace the world with open arms and I just waltzed through the door and let the wind blow me away

Yeah so I'm scared shitless (pardon my french)

I have no idea whats going to happen

But then honestly who does

So, I was just waltzing through my day at certain times feeling terrified and at certain times feeling like the queen of the world when finally something just *snapped*

(and yes Snavy - I know I am being vague but I promise I will tell soon)

and from that second on, I started to laugh

And I really laughed

My cheeks start to hurt

I found myself at the all new 'Hard Rock Cafe' in Mumbai which opened just 2 days ago

And I found myself wanting a new teddy bear

And my friends bought it for me

And signed on it too

And I laughed till my cheeks hurt

When was the last time you laughed like that?