Saturday, November 11, 2006

Just call me 'Principessa'

As a child I always dreamt of being a princess

Well I guess every girl does at some point

The dream of Prince Charming

The Castle

The Charriott

The beautiful clothes, hair, the perfect skin

Its perfection in the bubble where nothing can go wrong

Well my bubble allowed me to feel like a princess over the last 48 hours

I was wined and dined by over 7-8 different people who refused to allow me to pick up the tab

Wined and dined at the finest restaurants and bars

Wined and dined with the finest wines available

Driven around in a spanking new Mercedes Benz where the leather still smelt new and the car still had that fabulous new car smell that I love

And Mr Benz is gorgeous to top it all

We went to this 'after party' at some socialites house and it was such fun to watch the girls swooning after Mr Benz

What was more fun was him not paying any attention to them

People arguing over who will drop me home

Some days I just feel like a Principessa and I absolutely love those days

I'm sure you would too ;)