Thursday, October 26, 2006

Keep your eyes on the road and your hands upon the wheel

I am off again - leaving on a jet plane.

I thought I'd sing the song for you but then that would be very predictable and I am not in the mood of being predictable as I am off on a South Indian adventure in the state of Tamil Nadu.

I leave this evening and once I am done with a couple of meetings in Chennai between this evening and tomorrow morning, I take off on a road trip.

I'm starting off in a quaint town called Pondicherry which is a union territory and still a French settlement. I have heard the French food and sea food is to die for and I am thoroughly excited.

From there I go and see Tanjore and some other temple towns which are hundreds of years old.

I'll be back Monday with loads of pictures and stories to tell

And make sure to keep checking in coz I might just be uploading you with information along the way.

Hugz n kisses