Saturday, February 10, 2007

My face says alot it seems...

I was walking around my corporate office the other day and I bumped into this well renowned face reader

Curious as I am, I asked him if he would indulge me

These are some of the highlights of our meeting

1. I will live to the ripe old age of 89
2. After the age of 65 I will devote my life to my family and to the Lord, sitting in my temple and praying
3. I am a devout human being even today (more than the average person)
4. He said that I changed jobs just recently and for the reason of bringing fame and recognition to the company (So true)

5. He said I will leave India in a few years
6. I will start my own business in a few years and give up working for other people
7. I am blessed by Goddess Laxmi (The Goddess of Wealth)
8. I was cursed a few years ago with regard to my relationships
9. I will have two children, a boy and a girl
10. I will venerate my husband and press his feet everyday (This I gotta see)

On another note, the last couple of days have been insane where work is concerned.

I worked 28 hours non stop on my feet the other night and the after effects on my body remind me that I am not as young as I used to be - ouch

That made me go to work yesterday in sneakers and not just any sneakers - PINK sneakers

I was expecting it to be a regular day at work and didn't have meetings planned

But trust my luck, I had to go to this Channel party last night far away from where I live and I had to go dressed as I was

I showed up at this Five Star hotel complete with filmi crowd and corporate crowd all dressed to the hilt and there I was no make up, hair bunned up on top of my head and PINK sneakers on

Talk about looking ridiculous

Thats all for now folks

Labels: ,