Monday, January 22, 2007

Dance with me

On my desk I have a sign that says

'Work like you don't need the money
Dance like no one is watching
Love like you have never been hurt'

The working and loving part I find easy to do but the dancing like no one is watching is something I have a hard part with...

There was a party a few weeks ago and I finally saw the pictures a few days ago and I was amazed to see this picture of me

I am actually dancing like no one is watching and it just makes me smile

Makes me feel like I should probably do it more often

Last night I was at Starboard (a bar at the Taj Mahal Hotel in Mumbai) and my favourite live band was playing there

And there was this couple who jived and tango'd the night away

They looked stunning

Dancing like no one was watching while actually the whole bar's eyes were glued on them

I wish sometimes I could dance like that

Maybe I can but no one asks me to

Reminds me of an old song though 'I wanna dance with somebody'

Dance with me?