Saturday, December 02, 2006

Blogger Block

I know I have not blogged regularly for a while and I apologise for that...

Believe me when I say I come to my blog every single day and I look at it with doe eyes and I think to myself "I must update" - but then I just sigh and move on

Trust me I have so much to say but the words are just not flowing anymore

Its like I have writers or bloggers block or something like that

I know people take breaks from blogging but mine seems a bit more than just a break

I have so much to say and I can't understand why the words just don't come

Like even now I am rambling without making a single point and for that I apologise too

But then sometimes I guess I am allowed to ramble on and on - it is my blog after all and today noojes is in the mood of rambling and trying to get over her bloggers block

I have been going through alot lately which no one knows about and no I don't want to talk about it

My life has been swinging from extreme highs to extreme lows with 'time-outs' hiding somewhere in the middle

But every day I put on a face and go to work to try and make something out of this company that I am currently working for and make myself rich and famous at the same time

To add to it, my friends and the people around me seem to be having hard times in their lives as well...and mother hen me has been trying to put my troubles aside and help them out but sometimes it just gets too much to handle and then I need a time-out

My travelling has calmed down from last months madness and I guess thats a good thing

But I just realised that I have only been to Goa once this year and thats not good at all

I know I am rambling

I guess I should stop

I think I'll just go put on a face and go out

I'll be back