Sunday, November 19, 2006

My bubble turns one

Its been a year since I started blogging
Yeah maybe I don't have much to show for it on the blog
But actually wait I do

I actually made friends here in Bloggerville
Some I met
Some I hope to meet at some point in life

I've actually convinced a couple of people to start blogging and some of them became more popular than me

But being popular was never the reason for this blog

Infact it created problems in my life which was why I needed to hold back sometimes and not pour my heart out totally

That made me start a new blog but I was scared to say things there as well

So I went back to my good ol handwritten diary and wrote in pen and ink what my head and my heart fought over

Over the last year Bloggerville taught me a thing or two

I learnt that I'm not the only one with strange problems - hell everyone has them

I learnt that there are so many like minded people like me in the world

I loved the fact that time zones, distances have nothing to do with the connection you make with making friends and it is possible to make friends over blogs, messenger and email and actually 'connect' with them without holding back - Jerrykins you know what I am talking about...

I've learnt that it doesn't matter how busy you are, you could have 3 kids and still make time for blogging - its important to make time for yourself

I've learnt that a strangers ups and downs can impact your day

I've made friends that I've met in bloggerville that I've had meals with - Arete my sweetness, Byker guy...

There are so many things I have enjoyed during this ride...

I hope I brightened your lives through my bubble over the last year...

Its been fun