Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Traditions


So my friends and I do silly things sometimes

Well maybe we do silly things more often than not

But sometimes these silly things end up becoming je ne sais - Traditions of sorts

Allow me to explain

A couple of years ago, we needed a reason to go out to dinner and we realised that it was the 26th of November

No big deal right - it was just another day

But hey wait - its actually Noojes's half birthday

Yeah you heard it right - her half birthday

So what did we do - we all got dressed up, went out to dinner and celebrated the birthday with cake et al

This has become a tradition that will probably go down in history as the most sweet yet ridiculous things that I have done in my youth ;)

Nevertheless sunday night was my half birthday - and just like tradition, there was dinner, a bottle of red wine with a cake and candle to top it all

Happy half birthday to me :)