Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Under the weather and ex-clients

I have been sick the last couple of days burning up with fever and sweating it out at night

Literally moving around my bed with hot and cold flashes as the fever moves up and down

Not fun at all

I have the sniffles, a cough and a million little hammers that pound my head until I can't take it anymore

Yes I am on medication and it is helping but I'm still under the weather

I can't wait to get better and get back out there with a smile and a face on

Today I did something great though

I met up with an ex-client

Someone that I was in touch with everyday 6 times a day minimum for 6 years...

Yeah 6 years

This man knew me like an open book and so did I

We would fightt, slam the phones down and argue like little children in the playground but all in the name of doing the job right

And today after 2 and 1/2 years of us not working together we are still friends

And we had lunch

And it was just like the old days

Chatting, talking about everything

And you know what the beauty was

I didn't feel the need to put on a face to go and see him

After all he knows the real me and still adores me