Sunday, April 02, 2006

I'm really back to the real world

I'm back with a bang
I decided to go out there and paint the town red...
Honestly, after the way that I've been working I honestly thought I deserved it...
So, right after my shoot was called a wrap, I called some friends and viola















"Welcome back Noojes"










An evening is never complete without a glass of red...maybe even two *hic*











I don't know how he survived the shoot with me...raise a toast to Peps...
Peps isn't a wine drinker so I decided to initiate him to rose wine which he calls 'tasty wine' - too cute lol


The weekend got better...Friday night the Advertising Club awards (Abby) and I'm proud to say we're the third most creative agency in the country...whoa whoa whoa...

Pushed up the partying a notch...The Lakme Fashion week grand finale by Ritu Beri...surrounded by beautiful models and celebrities...Isn't Rani just gorgeous?

Met some friends at a new place called 'Wink' followed by the "After Party" of the Fashion week...

It's good to be back...