Thursday, March 16, 2006

I spy with my little eye...

I've started to type out this post and I'm drawing a complete blank

I usually have a concept in my head about what the post is going to be about but today - nothin - nada - not even a big white egg

So, I've been working hard and late the last couple of days - thank God for the holiday yesterday to return my sanity

But another thing that I've been doing to keep my sanity is playing "Mystery Case Files Huntsville" on yahoo games


Its been a while since a game got me so hooked

I was obsessed with finishing the game

I was dreaming about it at night



I was seeing things all the time everywhere (you'll understand what I mean when you play the game)



(Screenshot)













Try it especially if you believe you have an eye for detail

I'm proud to mention though, that I've cracked the game

Applause applause

Other than that my life feels like its tied up into a huge knot

There is a wedding I need to attend in Goa over the weekend

And although I'm booked on the flights and have an outfit and everything

I just don't want to go

Its like, everytime there is a wedding to attend I want to run a million miles in the opposite direction

But I will be going

And I will put on a face

And SMILE

I promise

Two people I know are in hospital at the moment

I went and visited one today

I hate hospitals

The sterile smell

The cold temperatures

People crying

People just waiting

Wheelchairs

People sick

You never seem to see the happy people with little babies being born when you enter a hospital

Thats probably why I'm in a strange mood and rambling on and on

In any case, I'll end with a joke

Mother: "How was your English test today?"

Son: "Very good, I didn't know the answer to only one question."

Mother: "What was it?"

Son: "What is the past tense of the verb 'to think'... ... ... So, I thought and I thought and I thought and then finally I wrote 'thunk'"

And on that note, I wish you all a very good night

Tell me your favourite joke...