Monday, March 06, 2006

Swing me like a pendulum

Not to sound whiny or anything like that

I'm still not happy

Hey don't get me wrong

I'm not sad either

Its just that I'm currently swinging between being comfortably numb and uncomfortably numb

There are moments in the day that I'm laughing and jovial and skipping all the way to the loo

Skip skip skip to the loo
Skip skip skip to my loo
Skip skip skip to any loo
Skip to the loo my dahling

I've got another one better than you
I've got another one worse than you
I've got another one aaachoo (excuse me)
Skip to the loo my dahling

And moments that I can barely be bothered to do anything

I don't feel like talking on the phone

I don't feel like chatting

And then again

SNAP

I'm laughing and smiling

And twirling around on my heel heel shoes in the middle of the office

Like a little ballerina











Like lets see, at this exact moment 11:15 pm on Monday night, I am feeling...

uhm

Pleasantly numb

Yeah, pleasantly numb is a decent way to be

Don't worry about it...Pleasantly numb is fine!


But I'll give you something else to chew on

Yesterday I met up with Mr 6'3"

And halfway through the conversation I asked him

"How come you don't have a girlfriend?"

He replied immediately "I travel way too much to have a girlfriend"

He then said -

"Mohono, (thats what he insists on calling me) Why don't you have a boyfriend?"

And I stopped to think

And I said,

"I don't know... I really don't know"