Thursday, February 23, 2006

Lil' Ms Klutz

I was out of town on a meeting yesterday

And this particular client I was meeting is as cute as hell

I've known him for like 6-7 years

Ever since I was like a management trainee

I wasn't even working on his business then

But damn, my eyes would light up every time he entered the office

And it wasn't often

He was based in another city

I started working on his business a few months ago

And he is still SO CUTE

And gorgeous

And rich

And well spoken

And married!!!!

Sigh, all the good ones seem to be taken

I forget how cute he is until I see him time and time again

And I know for a fact he notices me too

But thats for another post altogether

I'm usually a fairly composed person

But yesterday

The meeting went very very very well

We achieved everything the team had set out for the day

He sat across me at lunch

Kept glancing at me while we ate

Everything was perfect till

He came to say bye

I was packing my stuff

And he said

While stretching his arm out

Looking straight in my eyes

"Always a pleasure to see you, noojes"

And I dropped my sunglasses on the floor

ARGH

ARGH

ARGH

I'm...











Somebody kill me!!!