Wednesday, February 15, 2006

2 months, 2 weeks and somethin'

Whats with that?

Valentines day is exactly 2 months and 2 days after New Years

And whats odder is that 'Childrens' day' (well atleast in India) is exactly 9 months after Valentines day...

Did someone actually have a wicked sense of humour LOL

Anyways mine was the oh so average valentines day

Not that I set out to do anything special but hey there were moments there in the day that made me feel like a queen again

Moment 1 : Waking up to a really long distance sms that said "Happy Valentines day" - this coming from a man that doesn't believe in the concept of Valentines day

Moment 2 : Getting a phone call at 8 am saying "Happy Valentines day" - this call not local either

Moment 3 : My mother wishing me

Moment 4 : Entering the office and seeing 2 gorgeous bouquets of orchids on my desk

Moment 5 : The surprise chinese left over lunch saved for me at work - yum

Moment 6 : My phone lighting up "London boy calling"

Moment 7 : London boy saying "Happy Valentines day baby" (spoke to him after 2 months, 2 weeks and somethin')

Moment 8 : London boy talking about his wife and baby to be and me still smiling

Moment 9 : London boy saying "Happy Valentines day baby, I miss hearing your voice"

Moment 10 : Falling asleep with a smile on my face