Monday, January 30, 2006

The princess in the tower

Thats what I felt like at the hotel I was staying at

The Leela property in Bangalore is a like a mirage

Its unreal

My room was absolutely gorgeous

The bathroom had enough room to fit a king size bed in there

The tub had a 6 foot by 8 foot mirror encased in a stunning dark wooden frame

All the toileteries were Molten Brown

The room had a balcony over looking the rock garden

It made me feel like a princess in the tower

All I needed to hear was someone saying

"Noojes Noojes let down your hair

So I may climb without a stair"

The only difference is that I would never let my knight in shining armour out of the tower without me

Ahh the dreams and joys of a beautiful hotel room

But then that would never have been complete without the wonderful company I had in my hotel room

I had the pleasure of meeting Byker7 (his link is on the right - 'Simply complicated' he refers to himself as) and his loverly wife (Lily that was for you)...

Harjee (an older friend than a blogger) pampered me like a princess and I met Mathanki's Void too a.k.a Floydgal (Yikes need to add her link)

We partied till the sun creeped through the window sill

And ate spicy Mee Goreng

Drank Zinfandels (I love the pinky colour) in the courtyard

And laughed till our cheeks could hurt no more

But I'm back home now

And I can't wait to see them all again

Thank You My New Friends

I love you all...