Saturday, January 21, 2006

Squeak Squeak











I love non-working Saturdays

I love the fact that I can wake up late

I love it when I can read or laze in bed watching TV after I wake up

I love my cuppa coffee in bed

I love the long uninterrupted showers I take

Fluffing my hair up into a lather

Masking my hair for more than two or three songs playing really loud

I love listening to Michael Buble on saturday mornings while I'm in my shower

I love using my purple loofah over and over and over again with my lavender aromatherapy shower gel

I love the squeaky clean sound from my freshly washed hair

I love the squeaky clean feeling after the long shower

I love the smell of the mint and eucalyptus that linger from my face wash

I love the hot water trickling from my head down to my toes

I love the feeling of the soft towel wrapped around me

I love my hair towel wrapped above my head

I love moisturising myself after my shower

I love blowdrying my freshly cut hair into perfect shape

I love non-working saturdays

I love being squeaky clean...