Sunday, January 08, 2006

Bubbles, no trouble

Today is Bubble Bath day!

What on hell is bubble bath day?
Who on earth came up with the concept?
How did I figure out this valuable piece of information?
Well I got an update from the regulat greeting card sites informing me that TODAY is bubble bath day and the first thing out of my mouth was WHAAA....

I actually decided to do some research and figure out who on God's earth came up with the concept of Bubble bath day...and I found nothing.
Nothing meaning someone actually had a site devoted to bubble bath day and under origin it basically said that they had no clue where and when it all started.

Maybe it was a housewife, who needed some time off from her kids...
Maybe it was a single woman who needed the pampering...
Maybe it was a culinary man who smelt of pastry all week...
Maybe it was P&G trying to make a quick buck...


So whats your opinion?
Tell me an interesting story of how and why you think bubble bath day originated.


While you're busy doing that, I'm off to take a bubble bath ;)