Saturday, January 07, 2006

Creature of habit

The more I think about it
The more I realise I'm a creature of habit
I do the exact same thing every single day in the same routine every single morning when I wake up - that was a strange sentance
No but seriously, I also do the same exact thing every single night in the same routine every night before I go to bed
It pretty much goes like this
My mobile alarm goes off
I hit snooze
Yes every single morning I hit snooze
Get off the bed with my eyes closed and turn the hot water boiler on
Go back to bed and go back to sleep
The mobile alarm goes off again
I hit snooze again
Few minutes later I'm rudely awakened by a CD programmed by me the night before
I listen for a few moments stretching every couple of seconds
I pray
Get off the bed and turn on the lights - my curtains seriously keep the light out.
I look at myself in the mirror and brush my hair
Tie it up into a knot at the top of my head
Grab a towel and disappear with the music blaring into the bathroom
I do this in the same routine every single morning
At night its pretty much similar
I take off my face
Uhm take off my make up
I'm just used to saying put on a face and take off my face lol
Brush my hair
Tie the big knot again
Brush my teeth
Put on my night face
Uhm overnight cream lol
Mositurise my hands and feet
Watch TV
Pray
Go to bed
I'm a creature of habit
Makes me feel like a trained dolphin in a zoo