Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Rainbows

My cousin got engaged last night
My younger cousin sister actually
It's her second engagement
She looked terribly happy and thats so beautiful to see
I fell in love with her shoes
Bit odd to mention her shoes on her engagement right?
Well they really were exquisite...
The diamonds on the shoes were fighting for attention with the huge rock on her finger...
Ahhh diamonds...diamonds with rainbows pouring out of them...ahh diamonds...
One of my closest friends in the world
Right next to shoes and handbags
I've never been big on buying expensive clothes
I rather spend my money on shoes
But pants I put in a category of their own
I see buying expensive good pants as an investment
They're not clothes
They're the basics
Everyone needs good pants
But everyone needs better shoes
Shoes make the outfit
You could wear the most expensive designer dress in the world
But if you wear it with crappy shoes you may as well have been dressed in a rag sack
Hmmm shoes
But diamonds just complete the outfit
Diamonds are casual yet formal
They're diamonds for God's sake...
Doesn't anyone understand?
But yesterday was my cusions engagement
And she got herself a rainbow pouring out of her finger
But I still loved her shoes