Thursday, January 26, 2006

The A to Z of me

I've been learning more about all you guys by going into your archives and reading about you and your zany thoughts.

So, I thought it would be fair to share a bit about me

So with no further ado here's the A to Z about me

A

My name starts with an A

And my name means ‘little sister’

B

Bread and Butter

Two food groups as far as I am concerned

But if its Butter it better be Amul

C

Cabernet Sauvignon

My favorite wine variety – can gulp bottles at a go

Chantilli

My favorite Indian bottle and yes it is a cab

D

Drama Queen

The way my friends describe me

E

English

One of the many languages I speak

But the language I think in

Yeah I’m multi-lingual

F

Fingers

I’m obsessed with my fingers, nails and hands

And I love my manicurist

G

Guess

How I love the brand

My handbags, shoes and jeans – all mainly Guess

H

Heat

Hate the heat

I’d rather die in the cold than the heat

I

Impression

I always make sure I leave a lasting impression

No one should ever forget me after meeting me

J

Jaks

My second most popular pet name after Noojes

Also my second most favorite drink - Jack and coke

K

Knock Knock

I never enter a room without knocking first

L

Loser

I hate to lose

I’m a bad loser

Even in a game of monopoly

M

Mother-hen

I’m the mother hen at work

If anyone’s got a problem – I solve it

If anyone doesn’t have a problem – I’ll still solve it

N

New York

My favorite city in the world

Such a wonderful disease

O

Omega

The watch I have been wearing for years

P

Perth, Australia – My second home

I lived there for two years

Q

Quirky

I have my quirks

I like to sleep on the ‘right’ side of the bed

I sit on the right hand side of the car when I’m in the back seat

R

Rings

I’ve been wearing the same ring for over 15 years

Never taken it off – Seriously never!

S

Singapore

The city I’ve visited the most number of times in my life

T

Telephone

One of the greatest inventions of all time

The one thing I definitely cannot live without

U

Urbanite

I like big cities

I can't see myself living in a small town in the middle of no-where

V

Voice

I love the sound of nice voices

Especially when they are singing or humming

W

Work

Been working for seven years in only 2 companies

Hey I’m a loyalist – Isn’t that getting evident?

X

X-ray

I’ve had less than 5 X-rays in my entire life

Y

Yolk

I never eat the yolk of an egg unless it’s invisible

Z

Zany

I'm amusingly crazy but then I didn’t need to tell you that


I'm sure you have an opinion about me already, so go on spill the beans...