Monday, January 23, 2006

The Next Big Scam

Valentines day is coming up

And honestly I hate it

Yeah so ok I'm one of 'those' single people in the world that has no date

One of those people that go out to dinner on Valentines with a huge group of people and make a racket

Or on other years stay home and talk to the moon

I actually do talk to the moon

I find it very calming

Like a mother looking over my shoulder

I love my shadow too

It doesn't freak me out in the least

It's like a friend hovering around me

Someone I can talk to

Sometimes so much bigger than I am

And at other times virtually non-existant

Maybe this year I should take my shadow out to dinner on Valentines day

Get my shaow a Valentines day gift - like a big diamond ring with rainbows pouring out

Something to always be with my shadow

Yeah so I talk to myself

But thats gotten better since I starting talkin to you guys he he

But honestly looking back Valentines day goes back in history as the most romantic day of my life

But I'll leave that story for Valentines day

That will be my Valentines gift to you

But I have another project for you guys to start working on

So you'll be ready for the big V day

Call your plumbers NOW :)