Friday, February 10, 2006

Have I been hypnotised? mesmerised?

Strange things are going on in my life

The professor and I were having a conversation 2 night ago and he outright told me that he has been 'elated' since he met me

He asked me how I had been feeling

And I said 'Happier'

Happier?

I couldn't believe I said 'happier'

Who on earth says they are 'happier' when the other person says they are 'elated' since they met you?

Got me thinking

Happier

Hmm

Happier

Never came up with a logical enough explanation for that slip except that somewhere inside I always am used to saying I'm happy, I'm fabulous even when I'm not....so logically I hit the 'I'm happier' button

I've been seeing spirits a bit more frequently lately

Wait, did that spook you out?

Yeah, I see spirits on and off

The clearest one I ever saw was in Goa on the beach late at night in November last year

I was with 2 friends and we had just finished taking a walk down the beach

It was around midnight

We sat ourself down on the sand

There were some stray dogs running around

And thats when I saw him

In blue jeans and a white kurti

Playing with the dogs

I watched him

And then turned to my friends and asked them if they knew who he was

(It was the private beach of the hotel and the only people around were the office crowd)

They looked at me and asked me who I was talking about

They couldn't see him

But there he was standing there in full glory in his blue jeans and white kurti looking right at me

I turned to look at my friends for a second

And I looked back and he was gone

But he was there!

Atleast I believe he was

So, I've been seeing spirits a bit more

Twice the last week

Not in full form but I see them

My guardian angels