Thursday, February 02, 2006

Da do do do Da da da da

O what a nite
Early Feb
Now in 0-6
What a very special time for me
And I remember
What a nite

(o wat a nite)

Life is all sugar and cherries
Cream and apple pie
Mint and eucalyptus soap
And bubbly bottles of champagne
as far as I am concerned

Yeah so I'm happy today

The sun is shining
The birds are singing

Well you get the picture

Last nite started with an office farewell party for a friend that I so lovingly call 'Kinky'
Yeah he is kinky
And before you start jumping to any conclusions
Allow me to give you an added piece of information
Kinky is gay

The party was an unbelievable amount of fun
I sang
I moved
I jived
I danced some more
And I drank my all time favourite red wine

Ahh the joys of being alive

We actually went to another club after the bar
Where,
I sang some more
I moved some more
I tried jiving
Until,

SPLAT

There we were on the floor

Yup, sprawled across the floor

It hurt!

But I lifted myself off the floor and dusted myself off

The poor guy broke his glasses - oops

Everyone laughed and laughed

And honestly I did too

It made me realise that its been a long long time since I've actually fallen

As adults we don't fall as often and honestly to date when I see kids falling over, I often wonder how much it hurts

Well, now I remember

I went to bed with a huge smile plastered across my face

But the universe had more in store for me

Yipeeee

I got a call from a friend I haven't spoken to in ages

Who wants to plan a trip to Italy and wants me to come

Yipeeee

Da do do do Da da da da

Is all I want to say to you

Da do do do Da da da da

Say something will you?