Monday, February 20, 2006

Snug as a bug in a rug

I've been travelling all weekend

Left friday early morning with the onset of a terrible cold

Three girls on a road trip

Spazsim Chasm was there too

She beat me to writing a post about it so guys make your way over to Spazsim's page (link on the right) and read about one fantastically funny weekend

But I fell sick

Sicker than sick

I haven't been this sick in a long while


You know when you have muscles hurting in your body that you didn't even know existed

When your lips are so dry and pouty but mind you PINK at the same time, you look like Naomi Campbell with pinker lips

Your head feels like a merry go round

Your nose feels like the Angel falls

And your throat and chest, well they just hurt like hell

But other than being sick, I had a fabulous weekend

The first 30 hours was 'Just the girls'

I had forgotten how much fun it is to hang out with only girls

The three of us ended up sharing one hotel room

Girly talk

Hair talk

Boy talk

Wine talk

"Girls just wanna have fun"

VH1 was constantly on in the background with three varied commentaries

The second night was when the boys showed up

But I was too sick to party by then

I'm snug as a bug in a rug

PS - Read Spazsim's ABC of the trip :)