Saturday, February 25, 2006

Wait O yeah Wait a minute Mr Policeman

Last night was a farewell party for "Gaps"

We went to our very own favourite sports bar - Bowling Co which we so lovingly call Boco

I love going there

Everyone knows us

They know what we drink

What table we like to sit at

What we usually order to eat

And we can be as loud and obnoxious as we like

I absolutely love it

But then I always love going to places that the staff know me

It just makes the entire experience so much nicer

What can I say, I love being pampered

So, after a fairly wild night at Boco, I decided it was time for me to go home

And thats precisely what a couple of us did

Cut to, me fast asleep

9:15 am

Jack Johnson wakes me up with my current favourite song "News"

I turn over and look at my mobile phone

8 missed calls

7 sms's

All between 2:30 am and 4 am

And I say
"Hey ay ay ay ay
ay ay ay
I say Hey
Whats goin on"

Cut to, three minutes later

I'm rolling in my bed in laughter

It seems the rest of the gang, a good 15 odd people

Decided they wanted to boogy the night away

They went to "Ra" a popular club 10 steps away from Boco

And trust their luck

The cops came and shut the place down

Not only that

They were marched into the police van

And taken down to the local police station

Ha ha

And kept there in a holding room

Identified

Report written out

And warned

But the odd part was, they did nothing

They were just dancing in the club

LOL

And I missed all of it

I was in my bed floating on pink cotton candy clouds

So fast asleep that I didn't even hear the phone ring

It renewed my faith in the Lord looking out for me

Funny I say that, coz just yesterday I was telling a friend of mine that I'm fighting with the Lord

So, while he may be messing around with my life at the moment

Somewhere deep inside, I guess, I am still loved