Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My very own Magic Kingdom

Yesterday, I was sitting at my desk at work

Well actually I was cross legged

I have this fascination for sitting cross legged everywhere

On planes (yeah I'm short)

At work

At restaurants

In the car

Well you get the picture

So, I was sitting at my desk yesterday at work

And surfing through children's sites on the net

with specific reference to Childrens' Tv channel sites

Cartoon network, Pogo, Disney...

And thats where I stopped

Disney

I absolutely love Minnie Mouse

I first saw her way back in 1984 in Japan Disneyland

And then again last year in Orlando

I actually pranced around like a little child when it came to me taking a picture with her

'I'm just a little girl' I say, fluttering my eye lids

I keep forgetting how much of a child I still am

I still have soft toys in my room

I love wearing pink

I even own pink pants :)

Nevertheless, I love the way Disney markets its princesses

Damn they're gorgeous

"I want to be a princess too"

*sigh*

I'm going to behave now

No but honestly

Today is "Remember the child in you day"

And I don't care if you have children screaming in the house

You have to spend atleast 10 minutes alone remembering what it feels like to be a child

Play a game

Hug a soft toy

Whatever it is

Be a child


















PS - Mickey Mouse is a RAT!