Friday, March 24, 2006

Send me an angel right now


It's been so long I don't even know where to begin...

Oh well, lets start at the very beginning, a very good place to start...when you read you begin with A B C, when you sing you begin with Do re me

Noojes, Stop singing you don't have the time right now

Ok I know its been over a week but I want to tell you guys that I have been checking my comments and have been peeking over to your page and reading really quickly often on but have not had the time to comment...

Why u ask

Well trust me you don't want to know

But then maybe you do

You probably won't even get the magnitude of the craziness but still

Friday night I worked late

Saturday morning flew to Goa to attend the wedding I told you about

Partied and danced till my feet hurt

Slept 3 hours and caught a flight back home on sunday

Went to work on sunday evening and worked till 11 pm - yup its true

Monday morning left home at 7 am to go to a client meeting 200 kms away

Ran back and made it back to office by 4 pm to prepare for another meeting

That meeting was at 9 30 pm monday night

I got home at 1 30 am

Was back at the airport at 7 am on tuesday morning

Finished my meeting in Hyderabad and was back at office in Mumbai by 6 pm

Stayed at work till 10 30 pm

Errr should I stop?

Well this madness is still continuing

And it will till the end of next week

I have a huge photo shoot with a Bollywood star next week

Too much planning requried for that too

But on a more serious note

I would like to send up a prayer for a dear friend that passed away on Monday

Mahesh V is one of the greatest minds I've known

And I can't believe that he is no longer with us

Send up a prayer for him

I can't believe he is gone