Thursday, December 01, 2005

Unconditional Love

How do I love thee ? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
~ Elizabeth Barett Browning

Riana is loved!
I'm not saying, she will be loved - I'm saying she is loved.
The very picture oozes of love.
The man is not her father!
Yet, he gazes at her with the admiration and adoration, any grown woman would die for...

The strong arms of protection...
The able hands of care...
The look of affection...
Riana is loved!

Riana has come into this world n this is the 1st picture I receieved of her. I have never seen her but something about this picture stayed with me all day today.
So much so that I had to sit down and write about it and share it with you all...