Friday, March 02, 2007

Now I know why...

As most of you must know, I moved job profiles a few months ago.

I was in mainline advertising and loved every moment of it.

But senior management had different plans for me.

They moved me into the events and celebrity management area of the company...

Now while that excited me terribly from time to time I would wonder whether I had made the right move or not

But the last couple of days reiterated the 'calling'

I have been co-ordinating and managing over 50 very very senior delegates from across the globe in Delhi over a two day conference filled with themed activities every night...

The conference ended with a visit to the Taj Mahal in Agra which not only blew their minds away but mine for the second time as well...

To complete the experience there was Mughal themed dinner that night which even the sudden rain could not damper...

But to complete my point, I now know why I am in events...

The smile on everyones' faces at the end was worth every breaking and aching bone in body...

Labels: , , , ,