Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Missing


Life only gets better or so I think.

Yesterday I was travelling on work, again and ran back home to hang out with my neice.

After putting her to bed I decided to retreat into my bed and have an affair with my DVD player.

I had the film picked out - "Walk the Line"...I'd been meaning to watch it for a while but haven't had the time as you are well aware...

Two hours into the movie, I'm terribly comfortable when I realise I've hurt my hand...hurt in the sense 'scratched' my hand...

I look at my hand and indeed it has been scratched

But by what?

I look at my other hand

And there on my ring finger where a gorgeous little heart diamond used to sit was a huge gaping hole

Gone

Gone

Gone

I'm still looking

High

and

low

But right now I have only one thing to say...